ESPN is seeking a strong, professional candidate to be part of our Grande & Leonard Creative team. Candidate will be responsible for the management and trafficking of print, digital and TV creative in the department. Position works closely with the project managers and all members of the Marketing department as well as agencies, designers, copywriters, vendors, internal and external clients from initial creative brief to finished product.
• Establish and drive all communications and workflow throughout the review and revision process and deadline driven environment.
• Work closely with all constituents and trafficking materials from start to finish ensuring deadlines are met.
• Evaluates and develops visual material in support of project efficiency.
• Oversees informational and visual quality control of all the files before final is delivered.
• Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience managing print, digital, TV and other media projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Ability to adhere to deadlines and communicate the issues around a job effectively.
• Proficient with project management tools (Workfront).
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail and flawless follow-through.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interface with co-workers, collaborators.
• Team player with a positive attitude.
• Strong familiarity with Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, Adobe Acrobat, etc.
• Passion for sports a plus
• Bachelor's Degree
• Master's Degree in Creative, Design or related field
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8po8-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.