Vice Media Group
New York, NY
Location: NYC (but remote until TBD)
Disney Streaming Services is a place for the creative and the bold. As an Associate Designer, you will be responsible for the creation, development and delivery of designs for all things digital including rich media display, web-based marketing landing pages, and lifecycle email campaigns. This position provides creative support for daily production and long-range assignments, contributes to group projects, and works independently on assignments when needed. This is a hands-on position requiring individuals who are Photoshop masters, possess strong conceptualization skills, the ability to manipulate key art quickly with meticulous attention to detail, change direction easily, push their creativity and software skills to higher levels, have a solid understanding of responsive web design, and actively communicate on all phases of a project to maintain the quality of the ESPN+ product.
Your portfolio must reflect fundamental graphic design skills with understanding of message hierarchy, typographic layout and pixel perfect Photoshop compositing.
Please note – this is an entry level position on the creative team.
If you are excited about joining a multi-disciplinary team, pushing the boundaries of sports and entertainment content and technology in a fast-paced consumer driven marketing environment, we'd want to hear from you.
Along with your application, please submit a portfolio or links to your published work.
• Support art directors with the production of digital marketing assets
• Eager to learn and provide design solutions based on Art Director feedback
• Design pixel perfect digital marketing assets
• Heavy key art manipulation and photoshop compositing
• Iteration and versioning of creative assets for global marketing campaigns
• Organizing and naming files appropriately for team members, vendors and agency partners
• Keep the design standards of the brand at the highest possible level
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced design culture
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• 1-2 years of experience working as a Digital Production Artist or similar role
• Experience in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and InDesign as well as Sketch, HTML and CSS
• Must have digital production skills creating digital assets in a fast-paced environment
• Commitment to excellence and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently, to take direction and to work as part of a team
• Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
• Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Candidates who have experience working on sports, lifestyle brands, or entertainment brands are a plus
• Only candidates with portfolios, or examples of their work, will be considered
• BA/BS in Design, Fine Art, Advertising or relevant field
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp17x4-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.