Coordinator, Unscripted TV
Beverly Hills, CA
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is seeking an Assistant to provide day-to-day administrative support to the President of MGM Scripted TV / EPIX. This position will be located in MGM's Los Angeles office. The successful candidate must have experience handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks in an environment of constantly changing priorities.
• Support management of inboxes, calendars, mail and contacts
• Handle daily administrative tasks including: assisting with scheduling, filing, photocopying, scanning, taking notes, detailing messages, ordering office supplies, etc.
• Manage travel arrangements and trip oversight (travel, hotel reservations, ground transportation, meeting coordination) and all related expense management and processing via Concur
• Create and maintain detailed travel itineraries
• Provide research support in and development of new projects
• Assist with compiling and distributing information and materials for meetings
• Manage all information with absolute confidentiality
• Handle special projects, as needed
• BA/BS degree preferred
• Minimum 2 years' supporting senior executives
• Must be able to quickly acclimate to an incredibly fast-pace environment and be able to anticipate needs
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
• Excellent management, organization and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills are of the highest importance
• Strong computer skills in Mac, PC, and Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3kyyx-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.
Become a part of one of the most dynamic and iconic entertainment studios in the world. Enjoy a collegial familial work environment that is brimming with excitement growth and success. Our team is full of forward thinking, open minded, and enthusiastic employees that continuously nourish our growing company. We are committed to bringing on the most talented, passionate and creative people, who want to succeed at a company that promotes internal growth and encourages opportunities to those who are passionate about growing alongside this company.