Administrative Assistant, Marketing
Culver City, CA
As an Administrative Assistant, Marketing you will be responsible for providing administrative support for Marketing executives and extended team in helping to ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of the Marketing Department at Epic Records. This is a unique opportunity to grow your skills and build your career in a fast-paced, hyper creative environment while influencing how music reaches listeners around the world.
This is a temp to perm opportunity.
What you'll do:
• Schedule meetings, arrange travel, and provide support for Marketing executives while also providing administrative support (as needed) to other product managers in the marketing department.
• Act as a liaison between executive leadership and a wide array of internal and external contacts including senior management, outside industry contacts, artists, artist managers, internal departments, etc.
• Maintain mailing and e-mail lists, databases, files and other assets for the department.
• Build and sustain relationships with the artists, management, creative departments, as well as executives within the company.
• Collaborate with project managers to execute highly impactful, customized campaigns.
• Consistently use Adobe suites (asset design, photo/video editing), and a variety of other computer systems including Mediabase, BDS, and RPS, Keynote, Canva and Mailchimp.
Who you are:
• Passionate music fan with previous administrative experience in marketing or a related field.
• A thoughtful, organized and results-oriented professional.
• An excellent communicator and enthusiastic collaborator who works well with team members, external partners, and senior management.
• You embrace creativity, aim high and push boundaries.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88obq-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.