Senior Information Security Analyst
Web QA Tester (Contract)
Epic Games is looking for a contract Web QA Tester. This position will be responsible for testing tools being developed under our Developer Portal application.
If you are flexible, self-directed, and understand quality assurance methodologies, then we'd like to talk to you!
The candidate in this role will be responsible for the following:
• Writing, updating, and executing test cases across different modules under developer portal
• Creating precise defect reports for any issues found during testing
• Executing various testing techniques across web applications to ensure the highest possible quality of products before release
• Working with product owners, developers and test leads to define acceptance criteria, identify risks, and plan testing coverage for upcoming features
• Analyzing and troubleshooting reported defects and internal issues
• Communicating test efforts and status on current projects
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
• 2+ years of web applications testing experience
• Experience with defect tracking software
• Understanding of key components of a good test case
• Understanding of key components of a good defect report
• A basic technical understanding of web technologies
• Understanding of test processes and methodologies
• Experience with browsers based dev tools
• Successfully contributed to the release of high quality products
• Ability to strive while working in a fast-paced working environment
If you're excited about manual testing different application flows and feel passionate about delivering the best possible user experience, then we'd like to speak with you! Please submit your resume and we'll be in touch soon.
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.