What we do
Whether it's driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic's production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences. The mission of the Unreal Cloud Services team is to help create the ultimate suite of content creation tools with native support for collaboration and cloud. We believe that the future of content creation is made of small, connected virtual teams coming together for projects that utilise tools to considerably simplify the process of creating high-quality content.
What you'll do
As a Web Engineer in Unreal Cloud Services, you will actively contribute to the architecture, implementation, user experience and UI of the web front ends for our new SAAS products.
In this role, you will
• Ensure the utilisation of the latest web technology to build user-friendly high-performance web applications, both on the front-end and back-end
• Design, review, and oversee the user experience and Front End of Epic's new product portfolio
• Performance improvement and security hardening of web applications and infrastructure
• Providing input for production/live release control process
• Communicate technical risks across the group
What we're looking for
• 8-10 years of work experience minimum
• Candidates with a wealth of experience working in a fast paced and autonomous environment
• Confidence building web apps for mobile and desktop
• Someone who has experience working within microservices environments
• Someone who is user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
Nice to have skills
• It would be advantageous for candidates to have backend experience working in NodeJS
• Access to recent Windows and macOS computers is ideal but not a requirement
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9387m-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.