QUALITY ASSURANCE - UNREAL ENGINE
What We Do
Epic Games is looking to significantly expand its internal full-time Quality Assurance team. We are looking for serious QA professionals with wide ranging skills and experience who want to work embedded on a development team.
What You'll Do
As a member of the Unreal Engine QA team, you'll be working on the world's most open and advanced real-time 3D creation tool that gives creators the freedom and control to deliver cutting-edge entertainment, compelling visualizations, and immersive virtual worlds. You will work closely with the embedded quality team to identify coverage needs and oversee the team assigned to perform manual testing and deliver regular reports on the state of various parts of the engine.
In this role, you will
• Supervise day to day tasking of Testers
• Monitor and maintain expectations for Testers and evaluate their performance, ensuring the team maintains the company standard for bug quality and test execution
• Communicate with multiple stakeholders to facilitate the flow of information between embedded teams and test teams
• Escalate issues to the right owners so major issues are visible and handled as soon as they're found.
• Improve team processes through feedback and troubleshoot system and hardware issues in order to unblock testing.
What we're looking for
• 3+ years of testing experience with at least 1 year in a leadership role
• Skilled troubleshooter
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to learn, comprehend, and apply new concepts, techniques, and procedures in a fast paced environment
• Experience working with a variety of hardware such as mobile and console as well as operating systems such as Windows, macOS, and Linux.
• Experience in managing and mentoring junior testing staff
• Experience with one or more game engines (Unreal Engine preferred)
If you have a portfolio/reel/website you'd like to share, please hyperlink it to your resume, or submit it as an attachment with your application.
This position is listed in multiple locations across North America and Europe including
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d520zz-18-207-157-152-42 in your application.