What We Do
You will design customer and user-focused experiences that are fresh and innovative while problem solving by anticipating user behavior and hurdles. As part of the UX team, you know how to approach the most complex of problems and address them with simple, intuitive, and useful solutions.
What You'll Do
We're looking for passionate UX Designers, ranging from mid-level to senior, to join our team working on Fortnite . In this position, you will collaborate with Visual Designers and Game Designers, from concept to completion, on features and systems by generating wireframes, documentation, and prototypes. You will then work with a multi-disciplinary team to ship these features to millions of users around the world.
In This Role You Will
• Work with Game Designers to translate goals and constraints into compelling user-facing experiences.
• Collaborate with Visual Designers to level up the UX & UI of Fortnite.
• Create wireframes, interactive prototypes, and documentation that clearly convey ideas.
• Present and pitch designs to Product Managers, Developers, and Stakeholders.
• Work alongside Engineers, UI Technical Designers, and UX Researchers to develop features and systems.
• Produce UX design work such as competitive analysis, information architecture, content strategy, user stories, journey mapping, and accessibility standards.
• Work to resolve design discrepancies across teams within Fortnite.
• Build design systems that enhance our ability to design more efficiently and consistently.
What We're Looking For
• You have 5+ years of experience working collaboratively to design features and complex UX systems through to completion across multiple platforms (mobile, web, pc, consoles).
• You have at least 2+ years of experience shipping updates and new features to a user base on a regular cadence.
• You are skilled with Figma, the Adobe Suite, and prototyping software.
• You are known for your ability to take complex spaces and boil them down into clear wireframes and prototypes that are easy to understand and clearly articulated.
• You have a strong online portfolio demonstrating user-centered design solutions with strong visual direction and interaction design.
• You have a passion for making and playing games.
• You're a proactive individual who naturally leans into owning outcomes from start to finish.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjwxp0-34-236-192-4-42 in your application.