What We Do
Unreal projects have been leading the pack of real-time entertainment with our constantly growing team of engineering experts. We're always improving on the tools and technology that empower content developers worldwide.
What You'll Do
We're looking for a User Interface (UI) Programmer who is passionate about games and well-versed in C++, UI development, gameplay, and console development. In this role, you'll have an opportunity to work across UI, gameplay, and platforms to build features highly impactful to users.
In this role, you will
• Work closely with art and design leads to ensure that UI meets aesthetic and functional requirements
• Attending to every detail, especially with regard to compliance, layout, and design
• Architecting, planning, and implementing new UI systems
• Optimizing and fixing bugs in existing UI systems
• Contributing ideas toward all aspects of the game's production and development
• Writing robust, maintainable code
• Working collaboratively with the team to ensure that UI meets aesthetic and functional requirements
• Work closely with artists, designers, and other programmers on cutting-edge features that support player experiences across Fortnite
What we're looking for
• Exceptional C++ programming skills
• Experience developing UI features for games across multiple platforms
• Knowledge of networking, rendering, and other systems impacting quality and performance
• General experience with web services
• Unreal Engine development experience
• Passion for games and great user experiences
• Keen analytical mind and mature problem-solving skills
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk88mp-44-192-79-149-42 in your application.