What we do
Whether it's driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic's production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic.
What you'll do
We are looking for a Senior Producer to join our Player Engagement Products team.
Our Senior Producers are responsible for large multi-discipline teams who develop major features. In this position you will be responsible for handling and organizing processes so that developers can do what they do best. We are looking for individuals who excel in organization, have exceptional communication abilities, and who are comfortable managing schedules of multiple complex projects. The ideal candidates are passionate about working in technology and games as well as have a history of working within technical environments.
In this role, you will
• Own the outcome - No matter the complexity or challenges, ensuring that our products launch and operate successfully. Meeting the daily needs of coordinating your team's work are the basics. Delivering new features and services to end users and seeing complex features through the complete integration cycles with other teams are the fun parts.
• Own the schedule - Partner with discipline leads to determine time and people necessary to see projects through to completion. Build and maintain project plans, schedules, and roadmaps considering dependencies across multiple development teams to ensure successful releases.
• Communicate - Provide transparency on project status and risks to stakeholders in order to ensure they are properly informed of any impacts from upcoming releases. Communicate frequently with the rest of the production team and project leads on project status, risks, and opportunities.
• Focus on Users – Be an active customer advocate, anticipate customer issues and ensure live issues affecting end users are being followed up on and resolved. Also work with our Player Support team to address issues and problems our players are seeing.
• Act as a key escalation point to resolve issues between engineering, product management, business leads, publishing, and player support teams
• Support the team with all of your production tools.
• Ensure the team has the best organizational structure, processes, and practices that allow them to produce high quality work efficiently and on time.
• Demonstrate an ability to resolve conflict across levels.
• Own hard tasks independently and work through ambiguity across team members and leads as well as external partners/vendors.
• Accelerate others, find ways to accomplish more by enabling others. Lead by example and have impact on the rest of the production team. Coach and mentor junior members as required
• Partner and coordinate with external teams and partners and manage dependencies.
• Ensure key business metrics are being tracked and managed, providing reporting and management information as required.
• Manage legal, compliance and security risks by engaging with right stakeholders and partners during the process
What we're looking for
• Previous experience working in a production role where you've managed cross-functional teams in the creation and delivery of complex projects.
• Deep understanding of software development process and project management practices. Deep understanding of game development processes a plus.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Demonstrated technical aptitude; Strong preference to applicants with development (programming, technical) and/or marketing or advertising experience.
• Experience in an environment where you had to exhibit amazing problem-solving skills daily, viewing each new problem as an opportunity for success.
• Self-starter, you approach challenges creatively and methodically, seeing them through to final resolution.
• Have the ability to communicate with varying levels of stakeholders, within your team and throughout the company.
• Ability to drive high velocity, high impact development cycles, balancing out short-term needs and long-term vision.
• Ability to adapt and be effective in new situations within a highly dynamic environment.
• You're user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
• Excellent analytical and data focused mindset as well as experience building KPI reports.
• Experience managing 3rd party partners and vendors for projects beginning to end.
• Experience with paid media and/or CRM execution, development, processes, and platforms preferred. Agency experience a plus.
• Ability to work in globally distributed teams with multiple time zones including Europe.
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 1,800+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we've been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic's award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
We offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.