What We Do
Whether it's driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic's production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What You'll Do
We are looking for a producer to join our Trust and Safety Engineering team. In this position you will be responsible for handling and organizing processes so that developers can do what they do best. We are looking for individuals who excel in organization, have exceptional communication abilities, and who are comfortable managing schedules of complex projects. The ideal candidates are passionate about working in technology and games as well as have a history of working within data science/machine learning environments.
In this role, you will
• Own the outcome - No matter the complexity or challenges, ensuring that our products launch and operate successfully. Meeting the daily needs of coordinating your team's work are the basics. Delivering new features and services to end users and seeing complex features through the complete integration cycles with other teams are the fun parts.
• Own the schedule - Partner with discipline leads to determine time and people necessary to see projects through to completion. Build and maintain project plans, schedules, and roadmaps considering dependencies across multiple development teams to ensure successful releases.
• Communicate - Provide transparency on project status and risks to stakeholders in order to ensure they are properly informed of any impacts from upcoming releases. Communicate frequently with the rest of the production team and project leads on project status, risks, and opportunities.
• Focus on Users – Be an active customer advocate and ensure live issues affecting end users are being followed up on and resolved.
• Leverage project management tools like Notion and JIRA to organize work and maintain product roadmaps that directly drive development.
• Ensure the team has the best organizational structure, processes, and practices that allow them to produce high quality work efficiently and on time.
What we're looking for
• 5+ years previous experience working in a production or project management role where you've managed cross-functional teams in the creation and delivery of complex projects in a fast paced environment.
• 2+ years of experience with production/project management on a team focused on machine learning or content moderation.
• Familiarity working with policy, legal and regulatory experts to maintain and expand compliance initiatives.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1wwey-44-200-168-16-42 in your application.