What We Do
Whether it's driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic's production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What You'll Do
We are looking for producers to join our Epic team; roles are currently open on the Engine, Online, Social and Fortnite teams. In this position you will be responsible for handling and organizing processes so that developers can do what they do best. We are looking for individuals who excel in organization, have exceptional communication abilities, and whom are comfortable managing schedules of complex projects. The ideal candidates are passionate about working in technology and games as well as have a history of working within technical environments.
In this role, you will
• Own the outcome - No matter the complexity or challenges, ensuring that our products launch and operate successfully. Meeting the daily needs of coordinating your team's work are the basics. Delivering new features and services to end users and seeing complex features through the complete integration cycles with other teams are the fun parts.
• Own the schedule - Partner with discipline leads to determine time and people necessary to see projects through to completion. Build and maintain project plans, schedules, and roadmaps considering dependencies across multiple development teams to ensure successful releases.
• Communicate - Provide transparency on project status and risks to stakeholders in order to ensure they are properly informed of any impacts from upcoming releases. Communicate frequently with the rest of the production team and project leads on project status, risks, and opportunities.
• Focus on Users – Be an active customer advocate and ensure live issues affecting end users are being followed up on and resolved.
• Support the team with all your production tools.
• Ensure the team has the best organizational structure, processes, and practices that allow them to produce high quality work efficiently and on time.
What we're looking for
• Previous experience working in a production role where you've managed cross-functional teams in the creation and delivery of complex projects.
• Deep understanding of game development, software development process, and project management practices.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Demonstrated technical aptitude; Strong preference to applicants with development (programming, technical) and/or game development experience.
• Experience in an environment where you had to exhibit amazing problem-solving skills daily, viewing each new problem as an opportunity for success.
• Self-starter, you approach challenges creatively and methodically, seeing them through to final resolution.
• Have the ability to communicate with varying levels of stakeholders, within your team and throughout the company.
• Ability to drive high velocity, high impact development cycles, balancing out short-term needs and long-term vision.
• Ability to adapt and be effective in new situations within a highly dynamic environment.
This role is open to multiple locations (including CA, NYC, and WA).
Pay Transparency Information
The expected annual base pay range(s) for this position are detailed below. Each base pay range is relevant only for individuals who are residents of or will be expected to work within the specified locale. Compensation varies based on a variety of factors, which include (but aren't limited to) things such as skills and competencies, qualifications, knowledge, and experience. In addition to base pay, most employees are eligible to participate in Epic's generous benefit plans and discretionary incentive programs (subject to the terms of those plans or programs).
New York City Base Pay Range
$114,100 - $215,900 USD
California Base Pay Range
$100,400 - $215,900 USD
Washington Base Pay Range
$95,900 - $202,900 USD
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g66kpq-44-200-168-16-42 in your application.