Senior Web Engineer
Epic Games Europe is looking for a Technical Account Manager. This position is responsible for owning the technical relationship with game developers launching on the Epic Games store and/or using Epic Online Services. Responsibilities will also include prioritizing the feature requests that will enable these platforms to grow into the future.
• Manage Epic Games' technical relationship with some of the world's most innovative game developers
• Empower game developers to launch their incredible games on the Epic Games Store
• Shift the industry away from walled gardens by encouraging the use Epic Online Services
• Work with Epic Games engineering teams to mutually craft platform priorities and roadmaps, supported by direct game developer feedback and requests
• Identify opportunities where game developers and Epic Games can mutually benefit from additional technical relationships
• Identify and improve gaps in process and communications, both within Epic Games and externally
• A passion for games, the games industry, and game technology
• Proactive, inclusive personality that feels comfortable in a customer-facing role
• Experience in game development, production, or other related areas
• Experience in digital stores and/or online game services is a plus
• Knowledge about Unreal Engine 4, a plus
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.