eSports Development Manager
The ideal candidate for the role of Technical Account Manager should be passionate about building relationships and providing excellent support for external and internal customers. In this position, you will serve as a primary contact for key accounts, ensuring that Sales, Support, and Engineering are working effectively together to meet their needs. While you may not have the technical knowledge to personally resolve complex issues reported to Support, you know enough to synthesize key information, appropriately triage, and facilitate technical conversations. Ensuring the health of key accounts and successful adoption of the Unreal Engine are your primary goals.
• Maintaining active relationships with key accounts, building rapport and understanding their business needs. Synthesize these needs and communicate to Engineering and other stakeholders
• Conducting regular activities (calls, service reviews, etc.) defined for high-touch support
• Driving onboarding process and ensuring successful support in early adoption phases
• Monitoring issues submitted to Support and assisting with triage or initial response as needed
• Effectively identifying common issues or questions, using these to drive training plans or documentation in partnership with the Learning team
• Serving as a point of contact for escalating issues, both internally and externally, driving collaboration and communication to resolve them
• Facilitating interactions between customers and Engineering, which may include written responses, in-person visits, or calls
• Proactively identifying opportunities to increase adoption or grow usage in assigned accounts
• Tracking and reporting on key account health metrics, driving any changes needed
• Communicating effectively at all levels of the organization, keeping stakeholders informed and effectively delivering high-touch support
• Collaborating well and grow cross-functional and partner relationships
• Experience working in fast-paced technology companies
• 2-3 years in account management or customer-facing role
• Familiarity with the Unreal Engine, applied to Media and Entertainment industries
• Experience in real time graphics within the Media and Entertainment industries
• Willingness to travel 25-30%
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.