Epic Games is looking for a Support Engineer to provide technical support. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of C++ and development experience working with the Unreal Engine.
• Provide engineering advice and direction to Unreal Engine developers as they navigate difficult problems
• Debug, review and analyze minor and major issues including but not limited to bugs, crashes and runtime performance challenges.
• Assist in the creation and development of documentation materials
• Consult with a diverse group of developers both online and face-to-face
• Write well documented and optimized code for fixes, feature work, code reviews and other development oriented tasks
• Proven track record of strong C++ skills
• Experience debugging, especially in C++
• Experience solving complex problems and helping other developers
• Passion for helping other developers
• Interest in video games
• Self-motivated individual who takes ownership of the technical relationship with developers and works proactively to reduce friction and improve process
• Foundational knowledge of 3D application such as linear algebra, algorithms, rendering techniques, etc.
• Experience with UE4
If you'd like to be part of the future of the award-winning Unreal Engine, then we'd love to hear from you.
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5xj1-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.