Finance at Epic
What we do
Help Epic thrive on our business operations team with essential roles in HR/Recruiting, Legal, Facilities, IT, InfoSec and more.
What you'll do
This role reports directly to the Asia Pacific (APAC) Controller, based in the Singapore APAC HQ, and will form part of the core founding team for the APAC Controllership group. The APAC Controllership team is responsible for maintaining and driving controllership rigor and discipline and ensuring statutory and regulatory compliance for APAC entities. This is an individual contributor role.
In this role, you will
• Perform full function accounting for various subsidiaries
• Posting of documentation in the General Ledger for various subsidiaries
• Control income and expenditure, cash-flow
• Maintain the Fixed assets and depreciation schedules
• Preparation of tax reconciliations including VAT returns
• Process accounts payables and assist with loading payments onto the banking system
• Process accounts receivables
• Process cashbook and ensuring these are reconciled to the bank statement on a monthly basis
• Process manual journal entries including prepaid expenditure, accruals, payroll journals and deferral transactions
• Maintain month end balance sheet reconciliations
• Assist during the annual audit process and respond to audit requests
• Monthly closing process including intercompany reconciliation, variance analysis ensuring deadlines are met
• Maintenance of accounting records in compliance with statutory accounting policies
• Support the finance team with any additional ad hoc requirements / new projects
What we're looking for
• Solid Accounting experience, including IFRS. US GAAP and consolidation experience is a plus.
• Advanced skills with Excel (i.e. analytics, pivot tables, vLookup). Experience with Analytics tools to increase finance automation is a plus
• Strong professional oral and written communication skills
• Team Player and used to work independent in a dynamic environment
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Bachelor's degree or similar degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or a related field, CPA , CA or equivalent
• Minimum of 2-4 years experience with an International Company or a Big 4 accounting firm, in a controllership/ accounting/ external auditing role. A public accounting background is a plus
• Experience with an ERP system is a must, Workday is a plus
• Experience with ERP or system implementation is a plus
• Fluent in English and Mandarin, any other language is a plus
• Someone who is hands-on, user-focused, organized, adaptable, passionate, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic.
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6zy9q-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.