Epic Games Publishing is a new multiplatform publishing effort with a developer first approach. The Epic Games approach to publishing fundamentally changes the developer/publisher model, and aims to provide the most developer-friendly environment in the industry, so that creators can focus on making great games. As such, Epic will be responsible for providing a solid foundation of services.
EGP is searching for an experienced Submissions Specialist/Release Manager to oversee and be responsible for the end to end release process for EGP titles onboarding to the Epic Games Store as well as those submitted to 1 st Party partner platforms . In this position, the employee will work closely with external partners and our Publishing, Technical, Marketing, Social, QA and other internal teams to drive the title release production effort. This role will report directly to the Director of Production.
• Defining and/or evolving the existing frameworks for project planning, execution and release activities, including 1st Party/Platform certification
• Coordinating development and publishing plans, exceptions, related marketing sales/promotion, and QA review to prepare smooth release execution
• Helping bridge the gap across project stakeholders and educating partners on requirements, best practices and expectations to prop, update and maintain titles on the store
• Owning, maintaining, and communicating release health insights including development, marketing, social and creative services to ensure awareness and opportunity for risk mitigation
• Tracking issues, and facilitating response and resolution in a measured fashion
• Providing transparency on project status and risks to stakeholders.
• Supporting the creation and submission of in-game materials across international ratings boards
• Additional duties and responsibilities as defined by the Lead
• Expertise with 1st Party Submissions Platforms with shipped titles on multiple platforms
• Working knowledge of the submission process for major international ratings boards
• Excellent organizational skills with strong attention-to-detail
• Proven tolerance for ambiguity and willingness to pick up any tasks thrown your way to support the team effort
• Exceptional communication skills with experience in external partner engagement
• Demonstrated ability in process improvement and development
• Working knowledge and experience with product tracking software such as JIRA or Trello
• Experience with Gaming Industry release process and merchandising a game store and/or marketplace.
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2j20-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.