- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Job DescriptionInformation Technology
What We Do
Create and maintain a proactive and stable IT environment as well as provide IT support to our Epic people. You will be empowered to shape processes that deliver optimized IT service across our business. Work with emerging technologies while enabling IT success for everyone.
What You'll Do
Epic Games is growing, and we are looking for an IT Support Technician to carry out on site responsibilities of our Service Desk. This individual will collaborate widely with Epic IT at other sites and will be responsible for end user support, maintaining local computing and AV resources. By partnering with end-users and technology groups, the technician ensures all incidents are handled, resolved, and reported back within the promised timeframes. The IT support role handles Tier 1, 2 and 3 support tasks, as well as performing some network and server management tasks. If you're a team player who is passionate about IT and providing excellent service, we want to talk to you!
In This Role You Will
• Meet all tickets/projects SLAs
• Workstation imaging via MDT, WDS, Acronis, SCCM, etc.
• Responsible for supporting mobile devices like Android, iPhones and iPads
• Responsible for hardware setups and software support for new hires, visitors and contractors
• Responsible for activating network ports for all desktops and network devices
• Identity management through Active Directory, Okta, other IAM tools
• Hardware inventory and asset management
• Conference Room/Audio Visual support and technical support for company events
• Monitor and audit health of local infrastructure, and participate in on-call support rotation with the team for events requiring manual intervention or on-site escalation
• Work with 3rd party vendors for assistance as needed, including all local RMAs for desktop and infrastructure hardware.
What We're Looking For
• Experience using help desk ticketing system (JIRA Service Desk is a plus)
• Strong understanding of desktop components and desktop architecture
• Experience building and repairing custom desktops
• Experience using remote support tools
• Maintaining desktop documentation (Confluence is a plus)
• 5 Plus years in a technical environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjvy4e-54-211-101-93-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.