Procurement Operations Coordinator
What You'll Do
This Strategy Manager, Epic Games will be part of a critical, central strategic planning team working on the priorities and agenda that shape Epic's portfolio of businesses. They will help develop, drive, and execute critical business initiatives as well as build and create team identity as part of Epic's growth story. This leader will be comfortable working with the Senior Leadership Team, including the CFO, COO, and President. This individual will report to the Head of Strategy and work closely with the FP&A, Corporate Development, and Business Unit teams.
In This Role You Will
Write the Future: Articulation, Communication and Evolution of Epic's strategy, including:
• Driving Priority Initiatives
• Facilitation/development of communication material
• Partnering with Business Leaders and Teams to clarify and drive key actions to support Epic's strategic agenda
• Maintain roadmap of initiatives and identifying points of integration/optimization, and s hape the Playing Field
• Understand the competitive playing field and identify outside-in opportunities for Epic to pursue
• Be an ambassador across the external landscape to develop competitive intelligence and insight
Keep the Trains Running
• Create the content and cadence to improve transparency, alignment and decision making
• Seek opportunities to evolve and improve Epic's flow of information
• Lead and support preparation of material on different topics that shapes Epic's future
• Define 'good planning process'; the most efficient and effective manner to drive short and long-term planning in Epic's unique fluid and fast-paced environment
Develop an Integrated Strategy Team & Community;
• Provide a unifying vision, mission, and agenda across Strategy team and partners
• Partner with the Head of Strategy to define the needs of the team to drive impact
This role uniquely positions an individual to sit at the center of Epic and be a key contributor in shaping the future of the business. This role positions the individual for an accelerated career trajectory in business leadership, strategy or finance.
What We're Looking For
• Bachelor's degree
• MBA or advanced degree is preferred and at least 3+ years' total experience in strategic planning, business development, line operations, management consulting, finance or related fields
• 2 additional years' experience in lieu of an advanced degree
• Proven ability to lead cross-functional initiatives and provide project management support
• Problem structuring and strategic problem-solving skills
• Proven ability to conduct and/or analyze research related to consumers, industries and competitors
• Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis and thinking
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1p1z0-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.