Sr Engine Programmer
Los Angeles, CA
Engineering at Epic
What We Do
Fortnite and Unreal Engine are leading the world of online entertainment through innovation in experiences and events. Games, concerts, movies and giant world-eating villains are just some of the experiences we've delivered so far. As engineers, we build the tools and technology that allows the team to dream up and deliver new possibilities.
What You'll Do
As part of the Fortnite Creative Team, you'll be working on an exciting new project that changes how experiences are built and delivered in Fortnite. In this role you'll work across the stack to develop responsive, user-centric experiences for services that we provide to Creative users in Fortnite. Most importantly you'll work with a creative, energetic and fun team to continue making Fortnite one of the most popular and engaging gaming experiences in the world!
What We're Looking For
• Experience delivering innovative web projects and leveraging modern web development best practices
• Passion for building and maintaining consumer-facing web applications that are secure, scalable, and highly available
• Experience with front-end frameworks like React and api development in Node.js
• Familiarity with cloud technologies, preferably AWS cloud services
• Understanding of both relational and NoSQL databases
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqbpw1-35-168-110-128-42 in your application.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.