Epic Games is growing our development teams to support operations of our large-scale, highly available, secure, online services and infrastructure behind Epic Games and products.
We are looking for a Sr. DevOps Engineer to work closely with software engineering, customer service, quality assurance, community, and product teams to provide online services that enhance the user experience for all of Epic's systems.
This role is an embedded DevOps engineer in our group and is effectively part of our development team that will help with operational excellence, focusing on observability and performance at scale.
• Design and build out operational infrastructure to support the Epic Games online ecosystem, automating where possible
• Participate in improving processes for build deployment and incident management flows
• Provide troubleshooting and timely resolution of system, network, and infrastructure problems
• Provide operational support for developers and cross-collaborate with other internal teams
• Design and implement tooling to optimize developer and liveops workflows
• Proven experience with Linux and cloud computing technologies such as AWS, or other cloud computing environment
• Experience monitoring and operating services with high availability and high throughput
• Demonstrable scripting experience with a variety of scripting languages for automating tasks, generating reports, and creating tools (e.g. Go, Java, Python, Perl, Shell)
• Experience with infrastructure tooling including Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker
• Experience with REST services, and familiarity with NoSQL/SQL database concepts
• Experience with a continuously delivery model of deploying software
• Proven history working directly with development teams
• Proficiency in Go and/or Java a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7mjq-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.