What you'll do
Epic Games is looking for a Senior Compensation Analyst to support our HR and Recruiting teams. In this role you will be responsible for administering compensation programs for base pay and variable pay for a global employee base, and for serving as a consultant to business partners and leaders on compensation policies and procedures.
In this role, you will
• Lead design and administration projects for Executive Compensation programs.
• Support Compensation Initiatives with the ability to take on complete projects or segments of compensation design and management. Projects could include conducting ad hoc market compensation analysis, long-term and short-term incentive plan design and administration, and development of training/coaching materials for HR Partners, Recruiters and Leaders.
• Consult HR Partners and Recruiters on compensation programs and concerns such as promotion adjustments, new hire offers and any other job evaluations.
• Manage incentive plan design and administration by benchmarking competitive incentive pay levels and plan designs, influencing plan design improvements, and administering all tools and processes to execute tracking and paying incentives.
• Review compensation practices for compliance with federal and local laws and regulations such as FLSA to identify areas of noncompliance and develop corrective action plans.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of compensation data in HRIS systems such as job codes, compensation grades and incentive plan tracking.
• Take on other projects as needed within the broader HR Operations function to continue to build a world class HR infrastructure - projects could include total global remuneration strategy development, strategic workforce planning, program effectiveness.
What we're looking for
• Direct experience in development and administration of compensation programs (base pay and variable pay) in the gaming, entertainment or media industries
• Direct experience in the design and administration of Executive Compensation programs
• Direct experience with maintaining compensation data in Workday
• Demonstrated advanced Excel and/or Google Sheets experience
• High level of professionalism in dealing with confidential data and business information and initiatives.
• Demonstrated ability to establish a trusted advisor relationship across departments
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively
• Experienced in delivering department and business-focused solutions based on the best interest and needs of the business
• Strong organizational and time-management skills, proven ability to prioritize and deliver results on time
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7oyy-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.