Technical QA Analyst
Epic Games is looking for a Senior Security Engineer focused on Product Safety & Security to develop and improve our services, products, and games against exploits and attacks. Your efforts will be critical to the success of numerous products including Fortnite and the Epic Games Store. The ideal candidate would have prior experience developing safety and/or security services for product ecosystems, particularly interested in those that have prior experience working with account security, content moderation, or anti-cheat. This is an incredible opportunity to create a safe environment for millions of players and make a positive impact on the entire Epic ecosystem.
• Architect, implement, deploy, and/or maintain new safety and security initiatives within Epic's ecosystem
• Debug, modify, and optimize existing safety and security systems
• Collaborate with engineers, data analysts, and other developers to improve existing safety and security processes
• Expert knowledge in one or more of the following programming languages in a security environment: C++, Go, or C#
• Deep, technical understanding of methods used to attack or exploit networked systems
• Experience working with big data analytics to solve, prevent, or monitor for problems
• Must work well under pressure
• Technical understanding of the structure and technology stacks of online service backends
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.