Discipline at Epic
What we do
Whether it's driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic's production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What you'll do
Epic Games is looking for an experienced, partner-focused Release Manager to oversee and coordinate the end to end release process for titles onboarding to the Epic Games Store. In this position, you will work closely with external partners and our Business Development, Technical, Marketing, Social, QA and many other internal teams to drive the title release production effort as we build the premier online storefront.
In this role, you will
• Coordinate development and publishing plans, exceptions, related marketing sales/promotion, and QA review to prepare smooth release execution
• Educate partners on requirements, best practices and expectations to prop, update and maintain titles on the store
• Own, maintain and communicate release health insights including development, marketing, social and creative services to ensure awareness and opportunity for risk mitigation
• Track issues and facilitate response and resolution in a measured fashion
• Provide transparency on project status and risks to stakeholders
• Other duties and responsibilities as defined by the Lead
What we're looking for
• Proven tolerance for ambiguity and willingness to pick up any tasks thrown your way to support the team effort
• Strong preference for applicants with exposure to Gaming industry release process and merchandising a game store or marketplace.
• Exceptional communication skills with experience in external partner engagement
• Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability in process improvement and development
• Familiarity with JIRA, Trello
• Ability to leave things better than they found them, constantly pushing for improvements in our process, tools, documentation, quality, and partner experience
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of
the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
All Epic employees enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love we have for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.