What We Do
Whether it's driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic's production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What You'll Do
We are growing the team, forging the first adventures in LEGO Fortnite, blending the engaging and welcoming Fortnite universe with the creativity and playfulness of LEGO. As a Senior Gameplay Producer focused on UX/UI experiences for LEGO Fortnite, you will lead the development of intuitive and player-centric user interfaces. Your role is pivotal in ensuring that every aspect of the game's UX/UI is refined, accessible, and engaging, drawing upon player research and insights to inform the design team's decisions. We are looking for individuals who excel in organization, have exceptional communication abilities, and are comfortable managing schedules of complex projects. The ideal candidates are passionate about technology and games and have a history of working within technical.
In this role, you will
• Spearheaded the UX/UI design process, focusing on creating intuitive and engaging interfaces that enhance the player experience
• Maintain exceptional attention to detail in all UI/UX elements, ensuring a seamless and immersive gameplay experience
• Work closely with gameplay developers, artists, and other team members to integrate UI/UX seamlessly with other game elements
• Continuously explore and implement innovative UI/UX strategies to keep the game fresh and exciting for players
• Regularly gather and incorporate player and team feedback to refine UI/UX features
• Partner with discipline leads to determine time and people necessary to see projects through to completion. Build and maintain project plans, schedules, and roadmaps considering dependencies across multiple development teams to ensure successful releases
• Provide transparent communications on project status and risks to stakeholders to ensure they are properly informed of any impacts from upcoming releases
What we're looking for
• Experience on a AAA game from concept to release
• Previous experience working in a production role where you've managed cross-functional teams in creating and delivering complex projects
• Deep understanding of game development, software development process, and project management practices
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Extensive experience in UI/UX design within the gaming industry, preferably in a senior or lead role
• Proficiency in using UI/UX design tools and software (Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma)
• A good knowledge of light-touch production systems that allow teams to thrive without unnecessary overhead
• Have the ability to communicate with varying levels of stakeholders within your team and throughout the company
• A passion for gaming, with a specific interest and familiarity with Fortnite and LEGO
This role is open to multiple locations in North America (including CA, NYC, & WA).
Pay Transparency Information
The expected annual base pay range(s) for this position are detailed below. Each base pay range is relevant only for individuals who are residents of or will be expected to work within the specified locale. Compensation varies based on a variety of factors, which include (but aren't limited to) things such as skills and competencies, qualifications, knowledge, and experience. In addition to base pay, most employees are eligible to participate in Epic's generous benefit plans and discretionary incentive programs (subject to the terms of those plans or programs).
New York City Base Pay Range
$159,143 - $233,409 USD
California Base Pay Range
$149,594 - $219,404 USD
Washington Base Pay Range
$149,594 - $219,404 USD
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbz616-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.