What We Do
You will design customer and user-focused experiences that are fresh and innovative while problem solving by anticipating user behavior and hurdles. As part of the UXUI team, you know how to approach the most complex of problems and address them with simple, intuitive, and useful solutions.
What You'll Do
We're looking for a Senior UI Artist to join our team. In this job, the artist will have the ability to take wireframes and bring them to life while improving the UX with visuals. The artist will also implement mockups in Unreal Editor using UMG, animations, material effects, etc. The ideal candidate will be able to apply our current art style while also helping to push and define it.
In this role, you will
• Work in Photoshop and/or Illustrator to create art for previously designed screens
• Bring art to life while improving the UX with visuals
• Create new material effects, implement basic logic in blueprints, and/or create 3D effects
What we're looking for
• Excellent artistic talent for 2D and 3D UI art
• Expert ability to work in Photoshop and/or Illustrator to create new UI screens
• Experience with Unreal Editor materials and UMG
• Proven ability to create art for UI screens for a shipped AAA game title
• Proven track record of creating art with a particular focus on clarity and usability
• Passion for video games and experiences
• You're user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
If you have a portfolio/reel/website you'd like to share, please hyperlink it to your resume, or submit it as an attachment with your application.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqbm0m-35-172-224-102-42 in your application.