Treasury at Epic
In this role, you will
• Support daily Treasury operations including and not limited to global liquidity management, investments, credit facility administration, inter-company activities and stock plan administration
• Implement process and reporting improvements; maintain process documentation and support business continuity planning
• Support deployment of Treasury Management System functionality and bank account/bank portal administration.
• Support foreign exchange execution and management of bank guarantees/letters of credit
• Works closely with Treasury, Accounting, Tax, Legal, IT, and business teams
What we're looking for
• 2-3 years of experience in Treasury; prior experience working in a corporate treasury department at a multinational company with extensive international investment/banking infrastructure is a plus
• Strong organization, communication, and time-management skills
• Experience with a treasury management system
• Experience with online banking portals and investment portals, preferably as a system administrator or super-user
• Basic accounting knowledge is a plus
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpm859-34-228-52-223-42 in your application.