What We Do
Product Management partners with game development, publishing, marketing, and platform teams to provide a data and market-driven view of product strategy that aligns with business goals. As part of Epic's Growth Team, we use our product expertise to identify and drive growth levers to grow our player base and business.
What You'll Do
In the role of Product Manager for our cloud infrastructure platform, you will embody visionary leadership, orchestrating collaboration among production, development, and operations teams. Your mission will be to innovate and expand our platform by crafting new features, services, and processes that align with our strategic vision and roadmap. With a keen focus on our developer community, you will leverage disciplined analysis, feedback, and iterative goal-setting to enhance the developer experience significantly.
In this role, you will
• Vision and Strategy Formulation: Develop and communicate a long-term vision and strategy for the infrastructure platform that aligns with Epic's broader objectives
• Building PRDs: Collaborate with stakeholders and users to build Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) that capture essential features, specifications, and user stories, ensuring the development aligns with user needs and business objectives
• Strategic Collaboration: Engage deeply with programming teams across the infrastructure organization to prioritize and define the roadmap, continuously refining the group's overarching vision and strategy
• Enhancing User Experience: Lead the initiative to improve the infrastructure experience for everyone in the company. This entails making the onboarding process clearer, simplifying the integration with developers' CI/CD pipelines, and bolstering monitoring and logging functionalities
• Defining Success Metrics: Establish clear success metrics that align with key business and technical goals, ensuring they resonate with the expectations of internal stakeholders
• Solution-Focused Collaboration: Work closely with stakeholders and internal studios to drive the creation of user-friendly solutions that empower the entire business to effectively leverage the infrastructure platform
• Advocacy for Stakeholder Needs: Serve as an advocate for the needs of our internal stakeholders, balancing the development of internal solutions with those provided by vendors to create a seamless infrastructure platform
What we're looking for
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in product management, with a significant portion dedicated to cloud infrastructure and platform product management or programming roles
• A strong technical foundation paired with a customer-centric approach, in cloud infrastructure and DevOps with an understanding of Kubernetes, Containers, CI/CD, Cloud Networking, Secret Management, and other related technologies
• The ability to navigate across different teams and disciplines, building a unified product vision for our infrastructure platform
• Comfort in dealing with ambiguity, employing qualitative and quantitative methods to prioritize the roadmap effectively
• We're seeking an individual with exceptional communication skills, capable of clearly and concisely bridging technical and strategic domains, and adept at tailoring messages to various audiences
This role is open to multiple locations in North America (including WA).
Pay Transparency Information
The expected annual base pay range(s) for this position are detailed below. Each base pay range is relevant only for individuals who are residents of or will be expected to work within the specified locale. Compensation varies based on a variety of factors, which include (but aren't limited to) things such as skills and competencies, qualifications, knowledge, and experience. In addition to base pay, most employees are eligible to participate in Epic's generous benefit plans and discretionary incentive programs (subject to the terms of those plans or programs).
Washington Base Pay Range
$198,824 - $291,608 USD
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxjm21-34-239-154-201-42 in your application.