What We Do
The Quality Assurance team owns the testing process, risk management, and quality evaluation of all products and functions across Epic. Our team works closely with developers and production to ensure the best possible user experience for our community and customers.
What You'll Do
As a QA Engineer, you will partner with other QA team members to facilitate different testing approaches and use a mix of manual and technical testing skills to improve the quality of Fortnite and Unreal Editor for Fortnite space.
In this role, you will
• Work with product owners, developers and QA management to define acceptance criteria, identify risks, and plan testing coverage for upcoming features / releases
• Develop and partner with SDET to implement automation test strategies, by creating scripts for automated testing or using tools for automation
• Use a mix of manual and technical testing skills to execute a variety of testing techniques across your product to analyze the quality of said product while troubleshooting reported defects and internal issues
• Using internal tools, evaluate risks and drive conversations with QA leadership around product quality and development health
What we're looking for
• Previous scripting experience using C++, Python or other object-oriented programming language
• Ability to confidently collaborate with senior members on technical topics and features
• Software or games testing experience in a fast paced environment
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to navigate challenging interactions effectively
This role is open to multiple locations (including WA).
Pay Transparency Information
The expected annual base pay range(s) for this position are detailed below. Each base pay range is relevant only for individuals who are residents of or will be expected to work within the specified locale. Compensation varies based on a variety of factors, which include (but aren't limited to) things such as skills and competencies, qualifications, knowledge, and experience. In addition to base pay, most employees are eligible to participate in Epic's generous benefit plans and discretionary incentive programs (subject to the terms of those plans or programs).
Washington Base Pay Range
$104,932 - $153,900 USD
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqxqb1-18-207-129-175-42 in your application.