What We Do
The Quality Assurance team owns the testing process, risk management, and quality evaluation of all products and functions across Epic. Our team works closely with developers and production to ensure the best possible user experience for our community and customers.
What You'll Do
Mediatonic is seeking a Senior QA Analyst to act as stakeholders in QA of development on a shared project. You will be working directly with our Designers, Engineers, and Producers on this project as an area owner, overseeing the evaluation and planning of testing, allocating your time between deep investigations and reporting on test efforts for your area to drive the quality bar of your embedded space. We are a creative group within a large organisation that prizes intelligence, creativity, and nimble problem-solving skills. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with game QA management experience and has a passion for innovating and improving upon the Project and Product Quality Assurance Process.
In this role, you will
• Work with product owners, developers and QA management to define acceptance criteria, identify risks, and plan testing coverage for upcoming features/releases
• Coordinate test efforts between geographically distributed teams, vendors and agencies to deliver the highest quality product
• Build test strategies and test plans to cover multiple features in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Understand and factor planning around functional, qualitative, and performance testing efforts
• Using a mix of manual and technical testing skills to execute a variety of testing techniques across your product to analyse the quality of said product
• Analyze and troubleshoot reported defects and internal issues, as well as testing and developing both in engine and cooked builds
• Track and Report on quality data, and utilize that data to drive conversations around product quality and development health
What we're looking for
• 3+ years of software testing experience in a fast paced environment
• Solid understanding of test methodologies and iterative development
• Experience in functional and usability testing in your domain of expertise
• Experience with cross-platform or cross-browser testing
• Experience with UEFN, Fortnite Creative, or UE5
• Ability to manage the workloads of internal and external staff members
• Knowledge in one or more of these areas: - Game Engines or 3D Software toolsets - Backend servers and APIs - Games as a Service model development - Agile/Reactive test strategies
This role is open to multiple locations in Europe.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn08pm-18-206-194-21-42 in your application.