ENGINEERING - ONLINE
What We Do
We support all media within the Epic ecosystem E2E, from back-end services to client implementation. We build and support media players for EOS SDK, Unreal Engine and native outside these ecosystems.
What You'll Do
You will be part of Epic's Media Services team and work closely with Fortnite gameplay engineers and designers to implement media features that entertain and engage our players. It won't just be Fortnite though. You will have a chance to work on a variety of projects across Epic Games as well.
In this role, you will
• Focus on media implementations across Epic projects
• Implement Proof of Concept implementations of features and partner integrations for product evaluation
• Support live media events
• Design systems for large scale features
• Build tools for QA and other lateral groups as needed
What we're looking for
• Familiarity with streaming media technologies (e.g. codecs, DASH, HLS, players, backend technologies)
• Advanced Python and C++ programming (i.e. templates and C++17/20 skills)
• Advanced debugging skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjn54e-18-208-132-74-42 in your application.