What We Do
We're working to bring the gaming industry closer together. Allowing players to play and interact with friends across platforms, products and games, better than ever, in any game and on any platform.
What You'll Do
Product management is both challenging and rewarding. As part of the Epic Online Services Social team you'll be focused on enabling our players to have fun while creating meaningful friendships that persist across many games and experiences. This important pursuit requires empathy for our players as well as an analytical approach towards their actions. To better understand their needs and requirements you will study and reflect those learnings to the engineering teams so that we can experiment with well-considered solutions.
For us, product management means considering behaviors and systematically questioning assumptions. We strive to understand how things work (or don't work), and to implement those findings with simplicity and elegance. If that resonates with you, then we'd love to talk.
In this role, you will
• Ideate, design and spec new and existing features for the EOS Social Experiences across various products and games (including 3rd party)
• Drive and own the outcome on initiatives with minimal direction/supervision
• Collaborate with design and development teams to ship new experiences
• Establish KPIs for product analytics that influence future roadmaps
• Engage with 3rd parties to shape product roadmaps
• Establish, guide, and modify product documentation
• Consider & collaborate, build and improve
What we're looking for
• Someone who is organized, able to work independently & with tight timelines
• Experience working in a cross functional environment with engineering, design, QA, production and business stakeholders
• Excellent communication, documentation writing and presentation skills
• Experience working on multiplayer experiences (in games or social networks)
• 3-5 years of product management experience shipping features
• SQL skills, a plus
This position is listed in multiple locations across North America including:
*Remote options available*
Cary, North Carolina
California (multiple locations)
Canada (multiple locations)
Please inquire for other potential locations
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb86qo-35-168-110-128-42 in your application.