What We Do
Product Management partners with game development, publishing, marketing, and platform teams to provide a data and market-driven view of product strategy that aligns with business goals. As part of Epic's Growth Team, we use our product expertise to identify and drive growth levers to grow our player base and business.
What You'll Do
As a Senior Product Manager, you will collaborate with cross-functional team members to drive initiatives on the Fortnite Shop, with a focus on monetization and economy management. You will use both creative and analytical skills to identify opportunities, define product strategy, support roadmap development, execute live operations, and contribute to strategic planning.
In this role, you will
• Work closely with the game development team to design, implement, and optimize the content pipeline, merchandising plan, and feature roadmap for the Fortnite Shop
• Define measurable feature and initiative goals as well as create detailed business and product requirements that are used to guide design and technical specifications
• Collaborate with marketing and other consumer team partners on go-to-market strategies and execution for major content activations
• Monitor overall economy health and the performance of in-game activations to define best practices, identify new opportunities, and provide regular updates to the cross-functional team
• Partner with Analytics, Player Insights, and other Product Managers to answer business and design questions through A/B testing, user surveys, and in-depth data analysis
What we're looking for
• 4+ years of Product Management experience across live operations, virtual economy management, and feature/system design
• A passion for games and a deep understanding of growth, retention, and monetization principles and mechanics
• Demonstrated ability to contribute in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
• Experience analyzing large data-sets to identify actionable insights; Excel and SQL proficiency is required; Tableau proficiency is a plus
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills; including experience writing concept pitches and product requirement documents
• Experience managing and mentoring a team of high-performing Product Managers is a plus
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3w354-44-192-254-173-42 in your application.