What We Do
Product Management partners with game development, publishing, marketing, and platform teams to provide a data and market-driven view of product strategy that aligns with business goals. As part of Epic's Growth Team, we use our product expertise to identify and drive growth levers to grow our player base and business.
What You'll Do
Epic Games seeks a Senior Product Manager to build and evolve a creator portal empowering digital artists and content creators to successfully publish, merchandise and monetize content on our Creator Marketplace.
Our Creator Marketplace will provide creators with high quality digital assets that make world building faster and more economical. This role will report directly to the Director of Product overseeing Epic's Creator Marketplaces and will partner with peers across the organization to drive alignment with our overall product vision. This role will be an integral member of the Creator Marketplace Product Management team, which builds products and features that make publishing and acquiring products on the Epic Games creator marketplaces smooth, easy, and enjoyable. We own the outcome of a great experience for buyers and sellers.
In this role, you will
• Own the end to end experience of self-Publishing tools for creators distributing content in our marketplace.
• Experience managing and mentoring a team of high-performing Product Managers.
• Describe the customer problems and opportunities and identify why solving these problems would be good for the business, and you will lead the team in validating product opportunities and solutions.
• Use data to drive continuous product growth, identifying and prioritizing improvements and enhancements.
• Collaborate with your product team to discover, through analysis and experimentation, the solution that can deliver the customer value fastest, cheapest and most in line with the long-term strategic goals of the product.
• Take accountability for the adoption and success of features and product, both internally and externally.
• Own and champion key product health metrics as a part of driving prioritization decisions.
• Detail stories with use cases, dependencies, acceptance criteria and scope of features.
• Maintain a live backlog, balancing the needs of internal and external stakeholders.
• Work with dev leads to ensure alignment with roadmap, and make adjustments as necessary.
• Understand user behavior patterns & trends to identify emerging opportunities that can be turned into industry-changing features.
What we're looking for
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Product Manager
• Experience with Digital Content Creation tools and/or publishing platforms
• You have a proven track record of driving product growth
• Experience managing and mentoring a team of high-performing Product Managers
• You are passionate about doing the right thing, not afraid to say NO, and know how to take calculated risks to create maximum impact
• You are passionate about the products you manage and how they bring value to your customers and the business
• You see product development as a team effort, and thrive in a highly collaborative, agile, continuous discovery and continuous delivery mentality
• You are skilled at working effectively with your product team, developer team, internal stakeholders, and partner teams; all across multiple time zones and countries
• You have strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done
• You demonstrate a strong ability to research, summarize, and prioritize customer business requirements
• You are an excellent communicator, presenter, collaborator, and leader
• Comfortable with Tableau or other data reporting and analysis tools
• Comfortable with TargetProcess, ProductPlan, or similar backlog management tools
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4ep3z-3-239-6-58-42 in your application.