What We Do
Whether it's driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic's production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What You'll Do
As a member of our team, you will own a variety of videos throughout the full production process. From the concept and scripting phase all the way through localization and versioning, this role will work across multiple departments from marketing, game team and even external vendors to produce high-quality content Epic is known for. The ideal candidate has spent several years producing game trailers, both gameplay and cinematic, and a variety of promotional content and is no stranger to juggling multiple projects at the same time.
In this role, you will
• Work with Cinematic Production Director and Lead Producer on the scope and development of new trailers for a variety of projects, including but not limited to Fortnite gameplay videos and cinematics
• Create detailed production schedules for video content and communicate those schedules to adjacent teams and 3rd party vendors
• Interface regularly with many internal groups to get the job done, including publishing, localization, editorial, cinematic along with game and art teams to appropriately scope versioning / deliverables for a given project
• Set-up and run video review and cross-departmental kickoff meetings, establish next-steps and action items
• Build and maintain relationships with 3rd party production vendors for various types of projects and work with them to produce content
What we're looking for
• (Required) 7+ Years of Experience in Video, CG and/or Trailer Production and passion about video games and current trends in the industry
• Experience with Music licensing and Music Library relationship management
• Game Capture experience on PC, Consoles and Mobile devices
• Be familiar with CG video production pipelines and disciplines (VFX, animation, lighting, etc.)
• Base knowledge of production technology to help determine the right path per project and drive to understand future technology and tools
• Be organized, results-driven, self-motivated, and consistently deliver high-quality work and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve in a fast-paced environment without losing focus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm8qmv-44-200-30-73-42 in your application.