Producer- Consumer Experience
Production at Epic
What we do
Whether it's driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic's production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic.
What you'll do
We are looking for an Outsource Producer to own the day to day management and overall outcome of a large FN Dev outsource team(s) developing features for Fortnite ensuring that our products launch and operate successfully.
In this role, you will
• Own the schedule partnering with internal and external discipline leads to determine time and people necessary to deliver on time and within scope.
• Ensure all FN Dev outsource team(s) plans and roadmaps are strategically aligned with the goals of the product and Epic Games.
• Work with internal and external development teams, QA, Perf QA, Audio, Localization, and other business teams to coordinate delivery of project milestones.
• Work with internal leads and stakeholders to review outsource team's work and give feedback needed to ensure they consistently hit our bar for quality and pace. Work with FN Operations to resolve any persistent performance issues.
• Facilitate healthy day to day project communication between outsource and internal teams, help identify and coordinate dependencies with other Epic teams and stakeholders, identify and monitor risks, drive problem solving as needed, and provide the outsource team with all necessary information to hit deliverable targets.
• Communicate project status frequently to the rest of the production team and stakeholders.
• Help the outsource team understand and adhere to standard Fortnite team processes (e.g. roadmap updates, art/design/code/schedule reviews and feedback, playtests, build health, issue triage, release milestones, SH, etc).
• Ensure a healthy feedback loop between internal leadership and external co-dev leadership across creative, development, and production.
• Work with leads and FN Operations to identify scope of work and any desired staffing adjustments for future outsource needs.
What we're looking for
• Previous experience working in a production role where you've managed large outsource teams to ensure that products launch and operate successfully.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Demonstrated technical aptitude; Strong preference to applicants with development (programming, technical) and/or game development experience.
• Experience in an environment where you had to exhibit amazing problem-solving skills daily, viewing each new problem as an opportunity for success.
• Self-starter, you approach challenges creatively and methodically, seeing them through to final resolution
• Have the ability to communicate with varying levels of stakeholders, within your team and throughout the company.
• Ability to drive high velocity, high impact development cycles, balancing out short-term needs and long-term vision.
• Ability to adapt and be effective in new situations within a highly dynamic environment.
• You're user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 1,800+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we've been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic's award winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8191-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.