Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic.
Senior Producer - Epic Games Publishing
Epic Games Publishing is a new multiplatform publishing effort with a developer first approach.
The Epic Games approach to publishing fundamentally changes the developer/publisher model, and aims to provide the most developer-friendly environment in the industry, so that creators can focus on making great games. As such, Epic will be responsible for providing a solid foundation of services.
EGP is searching for a Senior Producer who will work on a day to day basis with external development teams to ensure the successful delivery of multiple high-quality projects, in line with agreed schedules and budgets, across multiple platforms. This role will report directly to the Director of Production.
What you'll do
- Be the primary contact for both external developers and internal team members on multiple aspects of our games. Manage internal communication with key stakeholders.
- Provide detailed reviews on milestone deliverables to external partners and key internal stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for budgeting by tracking project spend and making sure it aligns with agreed project budgets.
• Facilitate production across multiple external teams along prototype, production, launch and post launch timelines.
• Manage day to day development issues with external teams, elevate awareness of areas of perceived risk and provide preemptive solutions to problems as they surface.
• Assist in management of any required outsourcing efforts.
• Strong cross team collaborator with the ability to work with internal and external development groups, Quality Assurance, Localization, and other business teams to coordinate delivery and success of project milestones.
• Assist in the creation, organization, and maintenance of project documentation and effective, and relevant publishing processes.
What we're looking for
• A minimum of 5 years of production experience and/or shipped multiple multi-platform titles
• Excellent leadership, project management, oral and written communication skills.
• Goal focused, solution oriented mindset.
• Solid organizational skills and highly efficient time management.
• Strong capability to multitask and prioritize.
• Highly flexible and able to adapt to rapidly changing conditions
• Knowledge of the localization, QA, submission, and build processes.
• An unbridled passion for playing and making games, including PC, console, and mobile games.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjxboe-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.