Service Delivery Manager
Discipline at Epic
What we do
Epic Games is looking for a creative and self-motivated Strategic Partnerships Manager to join our Partnerships team. You'll work with strategic partners to identify and execute new innovative programs that expand and optimize engagement for Epic Games. The ideal candidate knows how to work cross functionally with internal teams and have experience managing key partnerships across Mobile and PC platforms
What you'll do
We're looking for a Senior Partnerships Manager to manage and execute key partnership programs & strategy for Epic Games products. In this role, you'll help deliver against the global partnerships vision and annual business goals.
In this role, you will
• Support the global partnerships team with new insights focused on optimizing every program for reach, engagement, and monetization.
• Actively using KPIs to help the Partnerships team effectively prioritize between a wide array of attractive opportunities.
• Provide frequent strategic partner reports and analysis of the game and business performance to various internal stakeholders.
• Be the focal point of cross-functional collaboration between many different local and global teams.
• Build and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders; external strategic partners, community influencers and marketing agencies.
• Constantly evaluate new exciting Partnership opportunities aligned to our larger goals.
What we're looking for
• Partnerships & BD experience within the gaming or entertainment industry (ideally with F2P or games as a service)
• Capable of devising cutting-edge partnership strategies backed up by the insightful market and player analysis
• You don't just know our players, you are a player.
• Demonstrated ability to own a significant budget and know how to make tough trade-offs to maximize the overall player experience
• Experience tracking KPIs across multiple games, with an understand of how to interpret information and devise a solid set of appropriate actions
• Enjoy developing less seasoned colleagues both within and outside your immediate team
• Ability to build long-term relationships with key stakeholders and possess
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1m5j-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.