What you'll do
Epic Games is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join the Fortnite marketing team helping to oversee Battle Royale and Fortnite IP integrations. You'll design, execute, and lead marketing campaigns that engage the existing community and new players. The ideal candidate knows how to excite and engage players in an authentic way, using in-game content and events to drive business goals.
In this role, you will:
• Devise, drive, and execute strategy that delivers on the global brand vision and the business goals.
• Collaborate with game + publishing + creative teams to bring new gameplay experiences to players.
• Coordinate with external partners including IP, First Party and hardware partners to maximize marketing impact and reach.
• Ensure optimal allocation of internal resources.
• Provide insights for optimizing every campaign for reach, engagement, and monetization.
• Build/maintain relationships with internal teams: executives, game leads, community, PR, influencer relations, creative services, video, localization and more.
What we're looking for:
• proven track record in games and/or entertainment with experience in the following areas:
• 4-6 years of Brand Marketing experience (3-4 products shipped)
• Executing a global vision/strategy
• Leading cross functional teams on projects
• Balancing priorities and internal resources
• Presenting plans and discussing strategy with leadership
• Working with internal and external creative teams to make static and video assets
• Strong communication and follow-through with interdepartmental teams
• Bonus: Live games as service experience