Senior Software Engineer - Streaming
Epic Games is looking for a Senior Information Security Analyst to help ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Epic Games' information systems. Working with various security tools and technologies, you will help with the daily analysis and triage of security events in our Enterprise.
In this role, you will
• Perform review of malware activity and engage in virus response activities as part of our Malware Defense program
• Perform daily review of email quarantine and alerts
• Assist with detection, mitigation, and verification vulnerabilities as part of our Vulnerability Management program
• Investigate and respond to security events and incidents using a SIEM
• Help field and work security tickets in our helpdesk system
• Recommend and implement detection mechanisms for exploit and or intrusion-related attempts
What we're looking for
• High-level knowledge of Information Security principles, technology, and control processes
• Hands-on Security Operations experience dealing with events and incidents
• General knowledge of Windows/Linux Operating Systems and networking
• Strong technical troubleshooting skills
• Extensive knowledge of AWS cloud security best practices
• Proficient with Google Apps
• Good oral and written communication skills, including report writing and technical documentation
• Ability to work on-call as needed
If you're security-minded and love creative problem solving, we'd love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and we'll be in touch soon.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.