Senior Producer (Platform)
What is Epic Online Services (EOS)? Take a look at this article for a brief introduction.
Production at Epic
What we do
Whether it's driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic's production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What you'll do
We are looking for producers to join our Epic Infrastructure Engineering team. You will be responsible for handling and organizing processes and cross-team relationships so that developers can do what they do best. You excel in organisation, have exceptional communication abilities and are comfortable managing complex projects. The ideal candidates are passionate about working in games technology and have a history of working within technical distributed environments.
In this role, you will
• Own the outcome - No matter the complexity you ensure that our products launch and operate successfully. Meeting the daily needs of coordinating your team's work are the basics. Delivering new features and services to end users and seeing complex features through the complete integration cycles with other teams are the fun parts.
• Own the schedule - Collaborate with leads to establish the time and people necessary to see projects through to completion. Build and maintain roadmaps considering dependencies across multiple development teams to ensure successful releases.
• Communicate - Work directly with the team to understand their project dependencies and unblock them, and with the project's customers to identify their pain points and ensure that they are considered in the roadmap.
• Focus on Users – Be a customer advocate and ensure live issues affecting end users are being followed up on and resolved.
• Be the foundation - Ensure the team has the best organizational structure, processes, and practices that allow them to produce high quality work efficiently and on time.
What we're looking for
• Previous experience working in a production role where you've managed cross-functional teams on complex projects.
• Understanding of game development, software development process and project management practices.
• Demonstrated technical aptitude; strong preference to applicants who have worked with highly technical or cloud-based teams.
• You're user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpxj6x-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.