What We Do
Our Finance teams work closely with business leaders and teams across Epic, to deliver effective business and financial planning for our company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand.
What You'll Do
The FP&A team is responsible for managing the financial forecast. As part of that responsibility, the FP&A team will work closely with business units and functional teams to establish investment plans for both the near- and long-term.
In this role, you will
• Support core corporate FP&A activities such as consolidation of forecast submissions from business segments and forecasting of enterprise-wide line items
• Prepare and maintain driver-based financial and operating models to support decision-making and short/long-term planning
• Assist the FP&A team's partnership with business leaders to establish investment plans and prioritize resources
• Create and update presentations used to communicate financial insights to the CFO and senior leaders
• Support M&A diligence efforts and post-acquisition integration efforts
What we're looking for
• 3+ years of FP&A, investment banking, and/or private equity experience
• Experience collaborating with business unit executives and driving full P&L forecasting (including revenue and COS), initiative planning, execution in highly matrixed organizations and ability to influence across organization
• Strong analytical skills with extensive valuation/financial modeling experience and working with large data sets
• Ability to distill complex analyses into insights that drive action
• Ability to effectively build relationships with internal and external partners
• Workday and Adaptive Insights experience preferred
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7862p-44-200-168-16-42 in your application.