Senior Treasury Analyst
What you'll do
As our Senior Data Analyst, you will primarily be responsible for supporting the data requirements of our finance and accounting functions. You'll work in a cross-functional team environment under the direction of the Revenue Accounting Manager with support and direction from the Analytics Business Intelligence Director. In addition to other responsibilities, you will own and optimize processes and programming logic needed to capture, transform, maintain, and validate the quality of both internally and externally sourced data that is critical in our financial and accounting processes, including revenue recognition.
In this role, you will
• Lead efforts related to data maintenance, reporting, analysis, and automation/process improvements in order to support the data needs of the revenue team and broader finance function
• Work with analytics, finance teams, engineering, and platform partners to maintain and regularly validate and/or update APIs, data sources, and programming logic for key reports utilized in revenue recognition prior to month end close
• Design and implement processes to track, maintain, and validate underlying data utilized in mass payment calculations (e.g., EGS Support-A-Creator) in order to support external audit and month end close requirements
• Analyze and troubleshoot identified external and internal data or coding issues
• Design, optimize, and configure data maintenance processes and reports to present required information in a complete and accurate manner on a timely basis with a sufficient audit trail
• Collaborate across the business to proactively identify changes in data needs and/or new data requirements arising as a result of changes in the business and lead efforts to design and implement solutions
• Support VAT and sales tax data administration and processes, including collaboration with the Tax and Finance teams
• Manage functional, qualitative, and performance testing efforts related to data management process improvements, including collaboration with the financial systems and engineering teams on process improvement initiatives
What we're looking for
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field
• 3+ years experience in the software QA or analytics and data management related role
• Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and contributing to the refinement of processes, controls, and overall organizational structure
• Must have experience and proficiency with SQL, Tableau, SAS/SPSS a plus
• Comfortable working with complex data sets, systems, and processes
• Expert in Excel (macros, pivot tables and functions like index/match)
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic that can work both independently with limited supervision, as well as in a team environment
• Comfortable communicating identified process gaps or data inaccuracies to management
• Logical thinker with strong analytical, problem solving & investigative skills.
• Passion for both games and analytics
• Working knowledge of accounting concepts or supplemental accounting experience preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5x4q-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.