What We Do
Our People teams – which include our pillars of HR, People Strategy, Rewards, Talent Acquisition, and Employee Engagement & DEI – help grow and develop our talented organization. We find, hire, and support the passionate people who will shape and build our company. We believe people do their best work when they're happy and challenged, so we work to make Epic a place where we continually strive to do right by our community and customers.
What You'll Do
Epic Games is looking for a Senior Compensation Analyst to support our market intelligence, tools and analytics, and rewards cycle project teams. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring our organization is equipped with timely, accurate, and effective compensation insights to influence and drive our program strategy.
In this role, you will
• Design, build, and maintain a suite of compensation tools for analyzing our competitive market position, evaluating employee retention risks, and determining award allocations for our base pay and incentive programs
• Identify opportunities for data processing and analytics automation within our current programs and processes with the ability to transform these opportunities into real-world deliverables by building out a project plan to design, test, and train end-users
• Be responsible for survey data management (input and output, regular updating of market analysis workbooks and dashboards)
• Partner with the HRIS team to ensure data integrity, including the development and maintenance of our job catalog as well as developing tools to enhance our employee data auditing capabilities
• Support Compensation initiatives via your ability to take on projects, including conducting ad-hoc market compensation analysis, compensation program administration, and development of training/coaching materials for HR Partners, Recruiters and Leaders
What we're looking for
• Direct experience with global Compensation program (base pay and variable pay) design and administration, preferably in the gaming, technology, entertainment, or media industries
• Demonstrated advanced Excel and/or Google Sheets experience, including usage of VBA and/or Google Apps Script, with R or Python skills a plus
• Experience with HRIS Technology, preferably with Workday Compensation and Advanced Compensation administration, report writing, and EIB development
• Experience with major compensation survey vendors, especially Radford
• Demonstrated ability to communicate and present effectively, with excellent listening skills as well as strong organizational and time-management skills, with a proven ability to prioritize and deliver results on time
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0645e-44-200-171-156-42 in your application.