What We Do
Whether it's driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic's production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What You'll Do
We are looking for a strong Senior Business Analyst to join our Epic Salesforce team. In this position you will be responsible for interfacing with business stakeholders on current functionality and future projects in our Salesforce implementation. We are looking for individuals who excel in organization, have exceptional communication abilities and who are comfortable managing requirements of multiple complex projects. The ideal candidates are passionate about working in technology and have a history of working within technical environments.
In this role, you will
• Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design
• Provide and support the implementation of business solutions
• Provide thorough project analysis documentation
• Manage customer relationships and expectations
• Stay current with customer needs and strategies; communicate updates and findings to a diverse audience
• Provide leadership to team members by mentoring and collaborating
• Collaborate closely with the technical team to implement the requirements, and provide necessary guidance to testers during the QA process
• Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries, and training and technical documentation
What we're looking for
• A demonstrated history of serving as an experienced Senior Business Analyst, Business Solution Architect, Business Architect, or similar senior-level role
• Must have experience working on enterprise projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business
• Strong relationship-building skills & communication skills
• Proficiency in data analysis
• Experience working with and reporting out of Jira
• Ability to create clear and simple visual diagrams of business processes or system interactions
• Interest in mentoring or fostering BA skills in other team members
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
• Preferred experience with Salesforce implementations and a Scrum-like development cycle
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d50evz-35-172-224-102-42 in your application.