Epic Games is looking for a Security Operations Analyst to monitor, investigate, and develop our Ecosystem Security operations capabilities, including Fraud, Trust & Safety, Account Security, AntiCheat, and more. Your efforts will be critical to the success of numerous products including Fortnite and the Epic Games Store. The ideal candidate would have prior experience operating safety and/or security services for product ecosystems, particularly interested in those that have prior experience working with account security, fraud, content moderation, and/or anticheat. This is an incredible opportunity to help create a safer environment for millions of players and make a positive impact on the entire Epic ecosystem.
• Monitor security metrics and alerts within Epic's ecosystem
• Manage, investigate, and document security or safety incidents and investigations
• Identify new threats by analyzing various data streams across the company
• Develop technical processes to improve security or safety operations
• Collaborate with engineers, data analysts, and other personnel to maintain and improve operational excellence
• Part of a 24x7 on-call rotation for security escalations
Qualified Candidates should have strong written and verbal skills, ideally being able to communicate complex concepts to varied audiences, including implementation details to agents and impact assessments to leadership and legal teams. Be able to adapt to rapidly evolving and highly ambiguous situations, while maintaining good judgement, professional composure, and the ability to triage or prioritize operational decisions for highest impact with limited information. Qualified candidates will be comfortable with business analysis and working within a dynamic security environment.
• BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
• Prior operations experience working in Fraud, Trust & Safety (including moderation), AntiCheat, or other security or safety related fields
• Experience working with data to solve, prevent, or monitor for problems
• Capable of developing production quality scripts and programs to improve team efficiency
• Effective communication skills
• Must work well under pressure in a dynamic security environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjvoy2-54-198-139-112-42 in your application.