What We Do
Whether it's driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic's production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What You'll Do
Epic Games is looking for an experienced Scan Producer in the Los Angeles area to join our team. Our newly constructed El Segundo facility will host Epic's internal scanning solutions to work with clients and contribute to MetaHumans. As a Scan Producer you will work on various types of shoots including special projects, production of digital humans, and creating assets for internal Epic projects of higher complexity.
In this role, you will
• Be responsible for setting up capture workflows and ramping up to production capacity
• Work with clients to define capture & special requirements and plan capture sessions
• Assist teams with casting, onboarding, and directing talent to ensure assets are captured at the highest quality
• Direct facial action coding system (FACS) and performance captures
• Take care of team coordination and provide ongoing risk assessments with respect to team health, process bottlenecks and the schedule
What we're looking for
• Proven track record of Project Management in a Production Environment
• Previous experience working with project management software (Shotgrid, Jira, Smartsheet, etc.)
• Ability to learn new processes and technologies quickly
• Strong time management skills with the ability to adapt and prioritize in a dynamic work environment
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills; capable of maintaining strong relationships
• Ability to understand and communicate technical information in both written and verbal
• An understanding of workflows and pipelines for visual effects, game development, software development, tv & film production, and asset creation
• In depth understanding of facial anatomy and animation
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gknjep-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.