Release Manager (MetaHuman)
Production at Epic
What we do
Whether it's driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic's production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What you'll do
Epic Games is looking for a quality-focused Release Manager to work closely with our producers, programmers, build engineers, and QA teams to oversee the build and release process for MetaHuman Creator. In this position, you will work directly with internal stakeholders to drive the release production effort for our cloud-based app that empowers anyone to create photorealistic digital humans, in minutes.
In this role, you will
• Be a champion for building a release culture within the team.
• Own the release process end-to-end, including the scheduling, coordination and quality control of frequence releases across multiple products and platforms.
• Work closely with QA and engineering on monitoring the automated build and integration process to ensure correct build execution
• Work closely with engineering, production, QA, marketing and Live Ops teams to identify and resolve risks related to releases ensuring smooth release execution
• Coordinate internal and external release notes, known issues and knowledge base updates
• Track issues and facilitate response and resolution in a measured fashion
• Provide transparency on project status and risks to stakeholders
What we're looking for
• Excellent project management and communication skills
• Willing and able to pick up any disparate tasks thrown your way - engineering, dev, prod, etc.
• Experience with build and release processes for a Software as a Service product
• Technical orientation and a strong understanding of software development
• Familiar with Perforce and Jira
• Experience working with database technology
• Knowledge of game development process and exposure to working with shipped and live titles
• Preference is shown to candidates familiar with UE4 and tools such as Tableau and Grafana
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1nkm-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.