What We Do
Epic Games is looking to significantly expand its internal full-time Quality Assurance team. We are looking for serious QA professionals with wide ranging skills and experience who want to work embedded on a development team.
What You'll Do
We're looking for a QA specialist to guide quality and contribute to the automation of testing and tools within Unreal Engine and Fortnite. This position owns the testing process, risk management, and quality evaluation of multiple features. You'll be part of a of a rapidly iterating development team, working closely with professional and highly technical developers.
In This Role You Will
• Contribute writing automated test cases within a framework and create simple tools to assist testing efforts.
• Assists SDETs and Engineers to investigate and design proposals for automated solutions.
• Responsible for feature level test planning and test execution of individual features.
• Conduct whitebox functional testing as well as technical testing including performance tests, defect exploration and verifications.
• Generate analysis of outstanding defect load and recommend new areas of testing and areas to prioritize for fixes.
• Escalates quality concerns deemed unsolvable with given constraints.
• Proactively manage incoming defects and work autonomously on highest value tasks, be it test writing or test execution.
What We're Looking For
• 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance with 2+ years of coding/scripting experience.
• Experience working embedded in SDLC
• Capable of analyzing code development through quality reflection.
• Experience with whitebox testing in any language.
• Proven expertise in creating automation test cases in some language at all levels and types including unit, functional, integration, E2E user workflows.
• Experience in load and performance tests.
• Experience writing test cases for APIs and applications.
• Ability to create a simple tool to improve testing effectiveness/efficiency
• Experience reading code in multiple languages
• Proven expertise in creating end to end test plans of a high complexity built across multiple iterations/development cycles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2yp2m-44-200-30-73-42 in your application.