Epic Games is looking for an organized and seasoned Production Manager to join our Video Production team full time. The person in this role will help manage the varied events and live productions (both in person and streaming/satellite) for which the department is responsible. They'll work heavily with the production department in regards to all events and productions happening both inside and outside of the Epic offices. The ideal candidate has spent several years working in broadcast/media and live events of medium to large scale and is no stranger to juggling multiple projects at the same time.
• Work alongside a small internal team to understand the needs of each project or event.
• Building and maintaining relationships with 3rd party production vendors for various styles of events, initiatives, and digital experiences
• Understanding the desires of brand creative and communicating to external vendors as needed for execution
• Understanding the scale and needs of the different types of productions and assigning accordingly, leveraging an awareness of internal vs external requirements.
• Researching and reaching out to individual crews and large vendors based on the needs of the production or event
• Managing contract submissions and financial tracking with respective internal departments for various executions
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
• (Required) 6+ Years of Experience in Events and/or Live Production with Remote/Live Streaming or Broadcast components.
• Experience working on live events, on-site and remotely
• Ability to produce quality work despite managing multiple projects
• Be results-driven, self-motivated, and consistently deliver high-quality work
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong skills in scheduling and budgetary work
• Knowledge in basic contract/legal languages
• Knowledge of basic live streaming/satellite distribution of remote events.
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve in a fast-paced environment while understanding the priority stack with other initiatives.
• Ability to travel in the future
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkweyq-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.